Welcome to my page! I'll be sharing ideas about my latest book, my life as a writer-in-training, and who knows what else.

Friday, June 15, 2012

Hooray!

I know I promised to post more on my blog, but again, time has been my enemy. However, I have terrific news! I just finished typing the final words on my next book. It continues the love story of Emily Waller and Will Palmer. This was a difficult book to write, and in the end, I'm surprised the twists and turns the plot took throughout the process. I'm still working on a title, and the book won't be available for a while yet. I've only finished the first draft, and heaven knows I have lots of revising to do! However, having finished a complete draft is a good feeling. :o) I'll keep you posted for when book #2 will be available.

Enjoy the warm weather and Happy Father's Day to all you dads! You are all special to your families--I know several dads who have helped make me the person I am. Thanks to you--Dad, Grandpa, and Joe--I love you all dearly!

No comments:

Post a Comment