Welcome to my page! I'll be sharing ideas about my latest book, my life as a writer-in-training, and who knows what else.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

First of all, please let me apologize! I had such high hopes for staying on top of writing my blog, but life has again gotten in the way. I had no intentions of taking another full-time job so soon after leaving my last place of employment, but I was truly blessed to be offered a position in early August. However, since I took the job, I've had to receive additional training. (Which I am really having fun with--yes, I like learning and school!!!) This has taken much time from my personal life, therefore leaving little/no time to write. :o( On the plus side, I should be done with classes this time next year and be more diligent about writing then. My current job is providing all types of fodder for my next book--yea! Honestly, I love what I'm doing and feel like God has answered many of my prayers from the last few months.

I have my critique group looking at the next novel in the Impossible series...I'm hoping for an early 2013 publication date. I hope that everyone will enjoy it. If you like twists, this one might be for you!

Hoping you all have a fabulous fall, enjoy some tasty apples and cider, and enjoy those wiener roasts, hayrack rides, and all the fun fall activities! Looking forward to the next moment I have to sit down and write. Until then, be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment