Welcome to my page! I'll be sharing ideas about my latest book, my life as a writer-in-training, and who knows what else.

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

I'm baaack! I know, it's been an incredibly long time since I've posted anything, and for that, I apologize! Life has taken some unexpected turns in the last three years, so the book that was "done" in August 2012 took another three years to be "completely done." However, I am proud to announce that Impossible Road, the next book in the Impossible Series will be available on Amazon in the next few days. Finally! Yea! :)

The story follows Will and Emily, but it also introduces a new character, Andy. It has a few twists and turns, and I completely redid the original ending. Apparently, even I didn't know how the book should end in 2012. Many of the same themes from Impossible Find  are included, and some minor characters become more prominent. I had fun writing it, and I really hope you enjoy it.

For those of you who read my first book, Impossible Find, and left Amazon reviews, I cannot thank you enough. The power of your sentences has allowed my book to be read by people all over the world. For me, that is completely incredible and a real dream come true. God is good!

When I started this series in 2009, my goal was to create books that I wouldn't be embarrassed for our daughter to read. Now that our daughter is old enough to read my books, I can't wait to hear her reviews. Please, if you enjoy my work or there is something that you have questions/concerns about, let me know. I am happy to hear from you!

Please enjoy these last few weeks of summer before the craziness of school begins. Enjoy the time with your family, as the days and weeks quickly become months and years. Be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment